The People database in Big Biller is used to manage your candidates, contacts, and hiring authorities.
To add a new Person within the database:
- From the Add a Person page, you can manually enter the corresponding information on the left, or parse a resume on the right
- To parse a resume, drag and drop the document in the Resume Upload box or click the Browse button to browse and select the document from your hard drive
- Alternatively, you can also copy and paste the resume/profile text into the Text Resume box, and then click the Parse button
- Once the information has parsed, you’ll see the record information populated on the left side of the page. All fields that were parsed will be highlighted in yellow.
- Add any additional information to complete the record and then click Save in the bottom left corner of the page
You can also add new people records by:
- Sending or forwarding resumes from your Inbox
- Click here to read more about the Email Parser
- Importing a spreadsheet
- Click here to read more about the Contact Importer
- Utilizing our Chrome Extension sourcing tool to capture profiles on the internet
- Click here to read more about the Chrome Extension
- Mass parsing resume from a zip file
- Click here to read more about the Bulk Resume Upload