At Top Echelon, we’re continually working to make Big Biller the best that it can be. That’s why we’re pleased to present the latest updates and upgrades to the software as of 05/15/2019:
1. Radius searching in Canada: Location searching has been updated to include the ability to radius search within Canada to further narrow your search results. This includes the location search feature within Big Biller and on the Job Board.
2. Auto-populating Location when adding a Job from a Company Datasheet: When adding a new Job from the Company Datasheet, the location is now automatically populated on the new Job to save time in data entry.
3. Advertised Compensation is now a range: The Advertised Compensation field on Jobs has been updated to allow for the entry of a range for additional control when advertising or sharing your Jobs.
4. Activity Subjects Now Display on Datasheets, Pipelines, and the Planner: You’ll no longer need to open each individual Activity to view the Subject line on the corresponding Datasheets of connected records, the Planner tab, and the Last Activity column on Pipelines.
5. Inline Edit Memos on Datasheets: We’ve added the ability to inline edit record memos at the top of Datasheets to quickly put important information at the forefront of a record.
6. New ‘All Settings’ page: A new Settings page has been added to the Main Navigation Bar (gear icon) that allows for faster navigation to your account settings and tools.
7. Updated Industry and Occupation Code interface: We’ve updated the interface when selecting Industries and Occupation Codes for a record from the list. The updated interface includes a new Find bar that allows for quicker location and selection of these codes for your People, Companies, and Jobs.
8. New Country Search Option for Job Boards: An additional option has been added to the Manage Job Board page that allows you to turn on the option for candidates to search Jobs by country.