At Top Echelon, we’re continually working to make our software the best that it can be. That’s why we’re pleased to present the latest updates and upgrades to the software.
- Virtual Meeting Links in Calendar Invites – Add a virtual meeting link to Scheduled Activities for integrated services: Google Meet, Microsoft Teams (and Skype via Outlook), Zoom, and GoToMeeting
- Careers Page Form Customization – Customize your Careers Page apply forms to collect relevant field data that may not be on your Candidates’ resumes
- Checkr Integration – Our integration with Checkr will help you fill roles faster and drive more revenue. Their quick, thorough background checks make the hiring and screening process more efficient.
- Mentions – The ability to mention and notify another user within an Activity or the upcoming Quick Note system by typing the @ symbol and the user’s name. Mentions will help your team collaborate internally while keeping up-to-date on important record information and handoffs without having to do so outside of the software.
For more information about our upcoming Careers Page and Calendar Invites releases, see the Beta Testing section below
- Ability to Post Jobs through Indeed – We’ve been busy retooling our Job Advertising functionality, which will enable you to post directly to your accounts on major job boards
If you’re interested in Beta testing any of these new features, email us at email@example.com
Updates and Upgrades
- Created By User Added to Activities – A Created By data field has been added to Completed and Open Activities to show where the Activity originated, especially when that user differs from the current Assignee
- Record Header Redesign – A redesign to People, Company, and Job Datasheet headers that brings more attention to important record information, improves the overall user interface, and makes better use of the space
- Calendar Invite System Events – We’ve added some new system events within the Timeline, so that you can now see when a Calendar Invite was initially sent, an update to an existing invite was sent, or an invite was cancelled
- Set Default Font for Outgoing Emails – A new settings option on the General Users Settings page allows you to choose your preferred font family and size for emails sent from Top Echelon Software, eliminating the need to manually change it with each message
- People and Company ‘Has Work Phone’ Advanced Search Field – We’ve added a new Advanced Search option that allows for further filtering of your results list based on the existence (or lack) of a work phone number
- Calendar Invites – You now have the ability to send calendar invites to meeting attendees directly from the corresponding Scheduled Activity in Top Echelon. RSVPs for your invitations will be tracked within the Activity and produce a corresponding bell and/or email Notification, based on your preferences
- Quick Notes – A new button within the Timeline gives you the ability to document Quick Notes which are date, time, and user stamped for tracking and display in the corresponding record’s history.
- Placement Info Displaying on People Datasheets – The Placement pane has been added to People Datasheets to allow you to view and edit corresponding Placement details (start date, placement status, salary, etc) without having to navigate through Pipelines to do so.
- Ability to Follow Network Discussions – A new Follow button has been added to all Network Discussion topics to stay up to date on the latest information within a given thread. A new Notification (in-software and/or via email) will inform you when a new comment has been added to a Hot Candidate, Hot Job, or General Discussion that you’re following.
- Option to Link a Network Job to a Hot Job Discussion – You now have the ability to link specific Network Jobs when posting in the Hot Job Discussion Forum so that viewers will have quick access to work that Job and view all of the corresponding details.
Weekday Recurring Activity Option – A new Weekdays option has been added to the Repeat field in Scheduled Activities, allowing you to quickly schedule a recurring activity to occur Monday through Friday
Export Enhancements – Our spreadsheet export functionality in People, Company, and Job lists will be receiving several updates including:
- New column additions including (but not limited to) next and last Activity dates and details, custom fields, created and modified dates, and social media URLs
- The ability to choose which columns are included in your export, and which are not
- The ability to reorder the columns that are included in your export
- Selection preferences will be remembered from list to list, per record type
- Ability to Export Report Table Views – You now have the option to export the Table view on Activity, Pipeline, and Placement Reports. This new option provides increased flexibility, as previously only the Table Details view was available for export
- Billing Overview Revamp – An overhaul to the Billing Overview page includes an updated and improved interface, along with:
- The centralization all billing and subscription management
- The ability to view billing history and invoices
- The ability to view and manage current services and addons
- Viewing your active user count and details
- Managing payment methods – including the ability to add backup cards
- Hosted Careers Page – The new hosted Careers Page option provides you with the ability to display your public Jobs in either a standard list or table format, and choose or customize a color theme to match your logo and brand. In addition to applying for Jobs or submitting a resume, the Careers Page will offer candidates the option to search, filter, and set job alerts.
- To try out the Careers Page for yourself, please contact our Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you like what you see, we can fully enable it as a replacement for the existing Job Board.
- Direct Added as a Phone Type Option – Direct has been added as an option in the Phone Type drop-down field on People and Company Datasheets to better designate those numbers that route directly to a corresponding Person or Company
- Relate a Job to Email Templates – Job records can now be related to Email Templates, saving time by reducing the need to repeatedly relate a position each time an email is sent regarding it. A corresponding column has been added to the Manage Templates list as well.
- Timeline – A new pane within the right side panel on all People, Company, and Job Datasheets and lists that acts as a centralized location to view and filter all activity associated with the given record. This new pane consolidates logged activities, scheduled activities, text messages, emails, Network activities (if applicable), and introduces the display of “system events” for the first time.
- Profile Images Added to Planner – User profile images have been added to the Planner in conjunction with the assignee name for quicker scanning and recognition.
- Hybrid Added as a Remote Option – Hybrid as been added as an option in the Remote drop-down field on Job Datasheets to better designate positions that are a mix of required in-office and remote work
- Advertise Pane Added to Job Lists – The new Advertise pane has been added to the Right Side Panel in all Job lists giving quicker access to post, repost, or unpost Jobs without leaving the corresponding page
- Option to Remove From Advertising When Mass Closing Jobs – When mass closing Jobs from a list, you’ll now be presented with an additional option to also remove them from advertising at the same time
- Attachments Added to Email Activities – The details of Email Outgoing Activities will now display file names of any corresponding attachments that were sent with the message, allowing for easier access.
Record Preview on Company Dashboard – The Record Preview functionality has been added to the New Companies list on the Company Dashboard. This allows you to review the corresponding record information without having to navigate away from the page
Action Menu Added to Company Dashboard – Selection checkboxes and an action menu were added to the Company Dashboard to allow for mass actions to be taken on newly created Company records
- Activity Type Filter – A new filter has been added to the top of the Activity Type drop-down when logging and scheduling Activities, speeding up the process of finding a specific type within the list.
- Duplicate a User – A new Duplicate button has been added to the top right corner of user profiles, allowing you to quickly copy over a set of permissions when adding a new user to your account
- New Advertise Pane in Jobs Datasheet Right Side Panel – A new Advertise pane has been added to the Right Side Panel on Job Datasheets to give users the ability to post, repost, or unpost Jobs from any view
- Ability to Adjust Font Size – A new General User Setting has been added which allows you to change your preferred font size for additional flexibility and customization while working within the software
- Hotlist Highlight When Navigating from a Datasheet – When navigating to a Hotlist from a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet (or Record Preview), the record name will now be highlighted within the list for quicker recognition
- Candidate Name Added to My Agency’s Placements – A Candidate Name column has been added to My Agency’s Placements, expanding access to this information from the list view
- Guarantee Field Now Required To Share a Job to the Network – Network members will now be required to fill out the Guarantee field on positions in order to share the Job to their fellow members.
- Ability to Mass Disqualify in Pipeline – Disqualify has been added as an option in the action menu of the Pipeline Inbox, In Play, and All Records views. This new action allows you to save time by selecting and disqualifying candidates in a mass format.
- People and Company ‘Has Mobile’ Advanced Search Field – We’ve added a new Advanced Search option that allows for further filtering of your results list based on the existence (or lack) of a mobile phone number
- Additional Job Advertising Venues – You now have the ability to post Jobs from the software and receive applicants directly through ZipRecruiter and LinkedIn Limited Listings
- Search for Jobs Advertised to LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter – The Advertising card in Jobs Advanced Search now includes the option to search for Jobs that are posted to LinkedIn Limited Listings and ZipRecruiter
- Email Template Revamp – An overhaul to the Manage Template interface improves efficiency when creating new Email Templates or making edits to existing ones. This update also includes several enhancements such as the ability to:
- duplicate a Template
- use a Template directly from the new table
- filter Templates by Owner
- mass delete Templates for quicker data cleanup
- Search Settings – A search bar has been added to the top of the Settings page, making it quicker to locate the specific option you’re looking for. You’ll also notice a link to this new search option at the top of the Settings tab within the Sidebar.
- Compensation Added to People Hotlists – Current and Desired Compensation columns have been added to People Hotlists, expanding access to this information from the list view
- Microsoft Email Integration – Integrating your Microsoft account with Big Biller will allow you to send standard mail directly from your Microsoft account, rather than from Big Biller’s email servers
- Two-Way Calendar Sync – Additional integration capabilities for Google Calendar and Outlook.com will sync events created in your external calendar with your Big Biller Planner
- Enhanced Google Calendar Integration – The existing Google integration now allows you to select and sync multiple calendars with Big Biller’s Planner
- Contact Import Progress Bar – A progress bar has been added to the Status column on the Contact Import Settings page to better display the progression and current state of the processing data
- Template Filter in Email Compose – A new filter has been added to the top of the Templates drop-down in the email compose window, speeding up the process of finding a specific Template to apply
- Ability to Collapse Search Bar on Dashboards – A new Collapse/Expand icon has been added to the top left corner of People, Company, Job, and Network Dashboards and Search Result pages to allow for more flexibility and space when viewing important table information.
- Bulk Resume Upload Progress Bar – A progress bar has been added to the Status column on the Bulk Resume Upload Settings page to better display the progression and current state of the processing data
- Right Side Panel – The introduction of the new Right Side Panel gives users the ability to access various Datasheet actions and data while still having full access to the Datasheet itself. While viewing a Person, Company, or Job, the Panel allows you to view and compare important record data like Attachments and Comments, or take quick actions such as logging or scheduling Activities, composing emails, or sending text messages.
- Selection Checkboxes Added to Record Preview – Checkboxes have been added to the Control Panel in the top right corner of all Record Preview panes to allow for quicker navigation and less cursor movement when toggling through lists and taking mass actions
- Nomination Info and Decision Actions Added to Candidate Inbox Panel – Nomination information has been added to the top of all Record Preview panes in the Candidate Inbox Panel. This includes the corresponding Job chiclet, date/time of the nomination, and the ability to make a decision on candidates (move to next stage, disqualify, or delete), allowing for quicker navigation and less cursor movement when toggling through the list.
- Decision Actions Added to Requests Received Panel – Request information has been added to the top of all Record Preview panes in the Requests Received Panel. This includes the requesting Recruiter, Network Job they were requested for, date/time of the request, and the ability to make a decision (accept or decline the request), allowing for quicker navigation and less cursor movement when toggling through the list.
- Ability to Resize Record Preview – Record Preview can now be resized to best fit your needs when reviewing Datasheet information in lists
- Attachments Added to Record Preview – An additional enhancement to Record Preview now gives quicker access to review resumes and other Attachments without leaving the corresponding list
- Attachment Revamp – We’ve updated the Attachments tab on People, Company, and Job Datasheets to a table format for better readability and display when resizing the preview
- Control Panel Keyboard Navigation In Lists – You now have the ability to use keyboard strokes when navigating through Record Preview and Attachment information in lists. Left and Right arrows will allow you to toggle back and forth between records and the Escape key will close the panel and return you to full list view.
- Profile Image Settings – This new Settings page allows Main Contacts to enable or disable the uploading and displaying of Profile Images for People and Company records
- Recurring Activities – Scheduled Activities now include the option to repeat over a period of time. You can now apply daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or even custom recurrence options for Activities that occur at regular intervals.
- Ability to Collapse Left Side Data Points and Filters – A new Collapse/Expand icon has been added to the left side of People, Company, and Job Dashboards and Search Result pages to allow for more flexibility and space when viewing important table information, especially those with many columns
- Ability to Minimize Datasheet Cards – A new arrow in the top left corner of Datasheet cards will allow you to minimize lengthy cards to temporarily hide them from view
- Report an Issue in the Browser Extension – This new link at the bottom of the Browser Extension allows you to report any issues you encounter within the extension using your own words and descriptions. You can also send the source data of the page you are working on to further assist our tech team in troubleshooting and fixing your reported issue.
- Search for Jobs Advertised to Monster – The Advertising card in Jobs Advanced Search now includes the option to search for Jobs that are posted organically to Monster
- People Relocation Enhancements – The Relocation field on People Datasheets received several updates including the ability to select “Any US State” and the addition of Canadian Province options
- Contact Import Column Auto-Match – The Contact Importer will now try its best to auto-match spreadsheet column headers to the corresponding Big Biller fields, based on their name, saving time in the mapping process
- Ability to Add Imported Records to Existing Hotlists and Pipelines – New action icons have been added to the Bulk Resume Upload and Contact Import Settings pages which allow you to now add newly created records to existing Hotlists, or Pipelines
- Datasheet Card Enhancements – Datasheet cards received several updates including:
- Ability to Move Cards in Record Preview – Cards can now be reordered within Record Preview on lists within Big Biller. After moving a card in a Preview, it will remain in that same place for all records of that type moving forward. Please note that changes made in the preview will be reflected in the Datasheet ordering as well, and vice versa.
- Screen Size Responsiveness Update- Responsiveness enhancements will now allow you to view more card columns within a Datasheet or Record preview when viewed on wider monitors
- Combined General and Miscellaneous Cards on Jobs – The Miscellaneous card has been merged with the General card on Job Datasheets to simplify the record and allow for streamlined editing of Job information
- Company Chiclets in Work History Card – Linked Work History entries have been converted to Company chiclets for a clearer connection and more access to corresponding Company info without having to leave the Person’s Datasheet
- Open Jobs List Enhancements – The Open Jobs view of the Jobs Dashboard has been enhanced for quicker page load. Additional enhancements include:
- Pagination has been added, and the previous display limit has been removed
- Selection checkboxes and the action icon were added to allow for mass actions to be taken on your Open Jobs
- Ability to Search Jobs by Fee – A Fee field has been added to Jobs Advanced Search to allow for further filtering of your agency and Network Job search results
- Contact Import Enhancements – We made some updates to the Contact Importer to improve the overall user experience and refine the workflow when importing spreadsheets. Additional enhancements include:
- A new error log that displays a list of any issues that arose while processing, including the corresponding row, record type, and the error it encountered
- A direct link to the Contact Importer in the Main Navigation Bar’s add menu for quicker access
- New Advanced Search Fields – We’ve added two new search options to allow for further filtering of your search results
- Monster Organic Job Postings – We have a new free organic offering from Monster.com which allows you to get some additional exposure to your open positions without having an active Monster account
- Advertising Revamp: Card Changes – With our newly updated Job Advertising card, it’s easier than ever to get jobs advertised where you want to quickly and easily. Select and manage venues more effectively with a clearer card layout, individual venue statuses, and dynamic posting options.
- Advertising Revamp: Add Page Changes – We’ve updated the Job Add page to improve your ability to advertise a job at the time of entry. This includes updating mandatory and optional fields depending on your selected venues, an info panel showing everything you need to know about posting to each venue, and even showing which fields will be visible to your candidates.
- Tag Management Enhancements – We made some changes to the Manage Tags interface to improve the overall user experience and simplify the workflow when reviewing your agency’s existing Tags, creating and managing aliases, and taking mass actions
- Jobs Overview Enhancements – The Jobs Overview tab on Company records received several updates including the addition of new columns, View Preferences, Record Preview, and an action menu.
- Notification Email Revamp – Our Notification emails have a fresh new look! In addition, they should be more helpful as they now include next steps and additional tips (when applicable).
- Saving Filter Selections on All Notifications Page – The All Notifications page will now remember your Filter selections each time you navigate back to that page so you can quickly get your hands on the types that are most important to you
- Copy a Job from CATS to Top Echelon Network – CATS customers who are also members of Top Echelon Network now have the ability to quickly copy a Job within the CATS database to share with Network trading partners.
- Ability to Manage Data Privacy Compliance – In order to comply with CCPA and GDPR regulations, you now have the option to enable privacy compliance features for your Job Board. These features allow users to request that your agency provide, forget, or no longer sell personal information related to them.
- Privacy Compliance Log – A new page has been added to My Agency Settings that allows you to review a list of privacy requests that have been submitted by applicants
- Network Communication Updates – Top Echelon Network members now have additional means of communicating via the software including:
- The ability to send a note and/or additional Datasheet cards to the Job Recruiter along with the candidate’s resume when directly sharing a person to a Network Job, and when accepting a Network Candidate request
- The ability to include a note for the Candidate Recruiter when requesting Network Candidates
- The ability to include a note for the Job Recruiter when declining a Network Candidate request
- The ability to add a note for the Job Recruiter from the Candidate Outbox after reviewing TEN Jobs Feed candidate
- The ability to review aforementioned shared notes on People Dashboard views, Pipelines, and Network Candidate Datasheets
- New “See All Employees In Search” Action – You’ll find this new option available in the action menu of Company search results and Company Hotlists. This new action allows you to review all employees associated with a particular list of Company records, making it easier to manage and market to those corresponding People records.
- Updates to Domain Verification – This update will allow you to verify multiple email domains, and will prevent those who have already verified one domain from sending email from other unverified domains. It is for this reason that we recommend verifying any additional domains used through your Big Biller account (if applicable) if you wish to continue sending email through those associated addresses.
- Changes to Employer Searching – A new toggle has been added to the Employer field in People Advanced Search that allows you to locate People who work or have worked for a particular Company (or Companies), even if it’s not linked to a record in your database. This new option allows for more flexible keyword searching, including a Boolean Builder for assistance with your search strings.
- Boolean Builder Added to Activity Searching – The Boolean builder is now available on Activity search fields within People, Company, and Job Advanced Searches to assist in the building of your search strings.
- New Comments Card on Network Profiles – The new ‘My Agency Comments’ card allows you to document your own internal comments and notes on Network Recruiter and Agency profiles. This can be used as a place to document additional information about how they work, typical client needs, screening preferences, etc. that are not already mentioned within their profile.
- Agency Email Quality – A new card has been added to the top left corner of the Email Dashboard that displays your agency’s overall email quality and stats for messages sent over the last 30 days. The overall quality rating is based on a number of factors including unsubscribes, spam reports, and bounces. Please note that open and click tracking for mass emails is only available once your agency has verified your domain.
- New Email Parser/Logger – We’ve reengineered the backend of the Email Parser and Logger for quicker load time back to your Big Biller database. You can take advantage of this new and improved functionality by obtaining and utilizing your new Email Parse and Log addresses within Settings.
- Email Stats Added to Sent Items – Additional columns for email stats have been added to the Sent Items tab on the Email Dashboard, giving you more insight into the results of each message at a glance. These new columns include Opens, Clicks, Unsubscribes, Hard Bounces, and Spam Reports.
- Bounces View Added to Email Dashboard – A new view has been added to the Email Dashboard that displays a list of all addresses that have bounced as a result of an outgoing Big Biller email sent from your agency. This list will display the associated record (if applicable), outgoing email which facilitated the bounce, and the reported reason.
- Inactive Toggle on Manage Users Page – A new toggle has been added to the Manage Users Settings page which allows you to hide Inactive users from view within that list. Your selection will be remembered each time you navigate back to this page.
- View Preferences on Company and Job Dashboards – The View Preferences icon has been added to the Company and Job Dashboards which allows you to add or remove columns from display and further customize your access to record data at a glance.
- Network Discussion Forum Enhancements – The Discussion Forum received several updates that provide you with more information and functionality:
- Ability to Like Discussions and Comments – A new Like button has been added to all Network Discussions and Comments to show agreement with a particular post without having to add a separate Comment
- See Who Has Liked Discussions and Comments – Clicking on the “thumbs up” count will display a list of Recruiters who have liked this particular post
- Number of Discussion Views – A new count has been added to all Discussions to help gauge the topic popularity by how often it’s viewed
- Deleted Records Page Improvements – The Deleted Records page has been redesigned to include pagination and navigational tabs to separate records by type (People, Companies, and Jobs). This makes it quicker to locate a particular record and allows for faster load times.
- Initiate Merge from a Datasheet – A Merge Duplicate option has been added to the Record Options drop-down of People and Company Datasheets. If you know a particular record is a duplicate, you can use this new option to quickly navigate to the corresponding Settings page, select the ‘Keeper’ record, and initiate your merge request.
- View Preferences on People Dashboard – The View Preferences icon has been added to all views on the People Dashboard which allows you to add or remove columns from display and further customize your access to record data at a glance.
- Quicklinks for Network Jobs – You now have the ability to build and copy Job Board Quicklinks that include Network Jobs shared to the TEN Jobs Feed. Quicklinks allow you to create and send customized search links to potential candidates.
- Network Events Calendar – A new card has been added to the Network Dashboard to display all upcoming events including virtual core groups, regional core groups, conventions, Q+A sessions, training webinars, recruiter coaching sessions, and other special events. You can even add the Network Calendar to your own Google Calendar, or copy the iCal link, so you can always see what’s coming up, even if you’re not logged in.
- New Email System – A new, improved, and more powerful email system for Big Biller that:
- Offers better deliverability rates for email sent through Big Biller
- Allows you to track which recipients opened your messages and clicked on links within those messages
- Provides insight into the behavior of your prospects so that you can take the appropriate action
- Total Openings Field – A Total Openings field has been added to Job Datasheets that allows you to track positions that require multiple candidates. This update also includes:
- The ability to search your agency and Network Jobs based on the number of Total Openings
- The ability to view and sort by Total Openings on the Jobs Dashboard, Job search results, and Job Hotlists
- Open Activities Added to Bulk Ownership Change – You now have the ability to transfer the Assignee of Open Activities from one user to another from the Bulk Ownership Change page. For example, if a change in staff occurs.
- Remote Job Options – You now have the ability to designate full and partial remote Jobs in Big Biller. This update also includes:
- The ability to search your agency and Network Jobs based on Remote designation
- The ability for job seekers to view a Job’s Remote designation on the Job Board
- A new ‘Allow for Searching by Remote’ option when managing your firm’s Job Board
- The ability to view and sort by Remote designation in Job lists within the software
- Ability to Rearrange Email and Text Activity Types – You now have the ability to rearrange the Email Incoming, Email Outgoing, Text Message Incoming and Text Message Outgoing Activity Types within the corresponding drop-downs throughout the software.
- Additional Job Certifications – You now have the ability to add multiple Certifications on Job Datasheets to properly document the corresponding requirements
- Addons & Integrations Overview – A new Settings page that allows you to view all of the additional tools to maximize your potential and productivity with Big Biller.
- Candidate vs Job Recruiter Percentages – A pie chart has been added to the top right corner of Recruiter Profiles, Agency Profiles, Recruiter Placement tables, and Agency Placement tables that displays whether the corresponding trading partners make more Candidate or Job Recruiter Placements. You can also see this pie chart when hovering over a Network Recruiter or Agency chiclet. This can be used as a quick indicator as to whether a partner is an Importer or Exporter (or a little of both).
- Network Pipeline Sources Displayed on People Datasheets – Any additional Network Pipeline Sources are now being displayed in addition to a Network Record source in the top left corner of Network Candidate Datasheets. This will help to further clarify which recruiter is due credit in the event that a candidate is being considered for multiple Jobs.
- Clickable Stats Within Network Agency Chiclets – When hovering over a Network Agency chiclet, you can now see counts for their Network Candidates, Jobs, and Placements. Clicking any one of those numbers will display the corresponding details.
- New Placements Page – Agency Placement counts have been added to the Big Biller Dashboard. Clicking one of these counts will route you to the new Placement page where all of your agency’s Placement Forms will be more easily accessible for viewing and editing.
- New Placement Form Permission – A new user permission has been added to allow managers the flexibility to decide what Placement Forms a user should be able to view
- Network Placements – Network Placements have been moved to the new version of the software. This includes:
- The ability to document Network Placements
- The ability to document Network Falloffs
- New Placement and Falloff Notifications for the Candidate Recruiter including the ability to manage those preferences on a per user basis
- Access to Network Recruiter and Agency Placement counts on all profiles
- Top Producers card on the Network Dashboard
- Network Dashboard Redesign – The new format offers several different views to help streamline the information and allow room for future expansion
- Network Discussion Forum – The Discussion Forum has been moved to the new version of the software. This allows you to post information regarding your Hot Candidates, Hot Jobs, and general recruiting topics. It also includes a new search feature.
- Network Recruiter Searching – We’ve added the ability to search for Network trading partners based on profile keywords, location, and codes
- Network Recruiter Alerts – You now have the ability to set up automated searches that run on a daily basis to notify you when Network Recruiter Profiles are added or updated that match your requested criteria – a quicker way to be alerted of new potential trading partners
- Network Candidate Alerts – You now have the ability to set up automated searches that run on a daily basis to notify you when Network Candidates are added or updated that match your requested criteria
- New People Search Fields – We’ve added three new search options to allow for further filtering of your Network Candidate search result lists:
- The ability to search on Resume Added date
- The ability to search by Network Recruiters
- The ability to search by Network Agencies
- Highlighted Keywords in Network Job Search Results – When running a keyword search for Network Jobs, the keywords are now highlighted in the Record Preview. This makes it quicker to review your matches.
- Clickable Stats Within Network Recruiter Chiclets – When hovering over a Network Recruiter chiclet, you can now see counts for that partner’s Network Candidates, Jobs, and Placements. Clicking any one of those numbers will display the corresponding details.
- TEN Jobs Feed ID Update – For those who utilize the TEN Jobs Feed, the ID displayed on Jobs that are owned by other agencies has been changed to reflect the TE ID. This allows you to locate the Job easily in the Quick Find as candidates use it as a point of reference.
- Network Candidate Counts on Recruiter Profiles and Slices – Network Candidate counts have been added to Recruiter Profiles, Agency Profiles, and Recruiter slices. Clicking on a count in any of these locations will display the corresponding matches within a Network Candidates results page where you can review further details, apply additional criteria, and request Candidates that may interest you.
- Ability to Text Network Recruiters – The text messaging service has been expanded to include the ability to send messages to Network Recruiters.
- Subject Added to Activity Reports – A column for Subject has been added to the Table Details view of Activity Reports, and the corresponding export.
- Today Option Added to the Date Picker – A ‘Today’ button has been added to the bottom of the calendar within all Big Biller date fields allowing for quicker selection of today’s date.
- Manage User Sessions Page – Those with user management permissions can now access the new Manage User Sessions page that allows you to see the last 30 days worth of login session data from users on your account.
- New Notification: Expected Payment Date Reminder – We’ve added the ability to receive a Notification (in-software and via email) as a reminder when a Placement’s expected payment date arrives.
- Placement Report Updates – The Placement Report received several updates that provide you with more information as well as prepare it for the upcoming Network Placement system:
- New Split Type Filter – The Split Type filter allows you to further narrow down your results.
- Broader Users Filter – The Users filter has been expanded to return anything that the selected user(s) were involved in as either the Candidate Recruiter or the Job Recruiter.
- Split Amounts in Table Details – Columns have been added to the Table Details view to display the breakdown of Job Recruiter Fee, Candidate Recruiter Fee, and Additional Partners Fee.
Total Fee Breakdown – In addition to the existing Total Fee stat at the bottom of the report, we’ve added two additional breakdown stats for Total Agency Fees and Total External Fees.
- Expanded Network Job Alert Limit – The Network Job Alert limit has been increased to 50 to allow for more automated searches per user.
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) – A new user security setting has been added that allows you to enable Multi-Factor Authentication for an additional layer of account security. In addition, the Main Contact on the account has the ability to mandate MFA for all active users within the agency.
- User Session Tracking – Those with user management permissions now have the ability to view and manage other user sessions from their corresponding User Profile page. This allows you to see the user’s active session details, including the last time they were active and the ability to revoke a given session at any time.
- Ability to Print Placement Forms – We’ve added print functionality to the top right-hand corner of completed Placement Forms
- Placements Removed from In Play – Candidates are now removed from the In Play view, and count, when moved to the Placement stage of the Pipeline.
- Notification for Shared Network Activity Details – We’ve added the ability to receive a Notification (in-software and via email) when a Network trading partner shares Activity details for your Candidate or Job.
- New Comments Card on Network Jobs – This new card allows you to document your own internal comments and notes for Network Jobs that your agency is working.
- Outlook Add-In – This new Add-In helps streamline your documentation process by allowing you to log emails, add attachments, and create new records within your Big Biller database while working in Outlook 365.
- Network Activity Detail Sharing – You now have the ability to share additional details with your trading partners when logging or scheduling Activities to a Network Candidate or Job. This new feature allows you to share the Activity Type, Subject, or Details.
- Placement Form Updates – Placement Forms have a fresh new look! These updates and additional validations help streamline the process of getting your placements accurately documented, as well as prepare it for the upcoming Network Placement system.
- Expected Payment Date Field – An Expected Payment Date field has been added to Placement Forms to allow you to document and track when you anticipate to receive payment from your client, and also helps prepare the form for the upcoming Network Placement system.
- Change to Daily Mass Email Limit – The email safety net will not allow you to send more than one mass email to the same address in a 4 hour period. This timeframe has been reduced to allow for more flexibility while still helping email deliverability.
- Clickable Email Stats – The Sent Email Details page now includes clickable email stats which in turn displays the corresponding recipients. For example, if you wanted to take a look at which email addresses bounced or unsubscribed, you could click on the number returned to see a list.
- Recipient Searching in Sent Items – You now have the ability to filter your Sent Items list on the recipient name or email address, making it quicker to locate specific messages.
- Prevent Duplicate Marketing Emails – A new safety net has been added that will not allow you to send more than one mass email to the same address in a 24 hour period. This should help prevent accidental successive emails to the same candidate in a single day, helping email deliverability.
- Ability to Search and Work Network Jobs in the New Version of the Software – The Network Jobs feature now allows you to search, review, and work other split partners’ Jobs directly through a typical Job search in the new version.
- Network Job Alerts – Alerts have been moved to the new version and allow you to set up automated searches that run on a daily basis to notify you when new Network Jobs are shared that match your requested criteria.
- New Network Dashboard – Clicking on Network in the Main Navigation Bar will now route you to the new Network Dashboard, instead of the legacy version. New and familiar items are available, such as any active Network Job Alerts, new Network Jobs, new recruiters, applying for membership, and many others.
- Ability to Name Saved Searches – When saving a search for People, Companies, or Jobs, you now have the ability to customize the search name so it’s quicker and easier to differentiate between searches within your list.
- Knowledge Bot – Great for new and veteran users alike, keep a look out for our new Knowledge Bot icon in the bottom right corner of the software. This icon gives access to help articles, frequently asked questions, and in-software feature walkthroughs. We’ll be adding more content to it as we go, too!
- Job Merge Fields – Job Merge Fields have been added to the email compose window. These new fields will allow you to pull pieces of information from the related Job (ex – Job Title, Job Description, etc.) and quickly insert them into the body or subject of your message.
- New Activity editing permission – A new user permission has been added to allow managers the flexibility to decide whether or not a user should be able to set/edit the completed date of Activities
- Record Preview on Jobs Dashboard – The Record Preview functionality has been added to the Open Jobs view of the Jobs Dashboard. This allows you to review the corresponding record information without having to navigate away from the page.
- Ability to Set Up a Dedicated Texting Number – Big Biller’s new text messaging feature allows you to subscribe to a dedicated phone number (or multiple) to send texts to People in your database.
- Ability to Send and Receive Text Messages – Once your dedicated number has been established, you can begin sending text messages to candidates and/or contacts through Big Biller. Text messages can be sent on an individual basis to any mobile phone number on a Datasheet, or from a list. The outgoing messages are logged as Activities to the corresponding record, and when your dedicated number receives any reply texts, the incoming message will be logged to Big Biller as well.
- New Text Message User Permissions –
- Each dedicated phone number will be “assigned” to a specific user on your account. However, with the proper permissions, a user is able to send from someone else’s phone number.
- Each dedicated texting phone number has an associated recurring monthly charge. With the proper permissions, you can cancel a number/subscription at any time through the software.
- Network Recruiter and Agency Profiles – Profiles are now available in the new version of the software. Look up a specific recruiter by name, agency, ID, email or phone number using the Quick Find.
- Google Integration Restored – We’re pleased to announce that Google integration has been brought back into the software. You can now sync timed activities on your Planner with your Google calendar, and also send transactional email through your Gmail account. To learn more about this feature, check out our article on Google integration.
- Select Recent Records in Activities and Emails – When relating a record to an Activity, you will now have the ability to click on a “Select from Recent” link to pick a record you’ve recently viewed, instead of having to type in the name of a specific record. In a similar fashion, the Select a Job link in the Email window now has a tab for “Recent Jobs”. This should make relating the proper record faster and easier than ever before!
- Find a Record Upgrade for Activities and Emails – In addition to the ability to select Recent Records, the Record Find in the Activity Related Records and Email Relate a Job functions now use the same parameters as the Find a Record in the Main Navigation bar. This means that you can now type in multiple criteria to locate the correct record you want to relate, such as a combination of the record’s name, location, contact information, position title, and in the case of Person or Job records, the related Company. For example, you could type “Ross Northwest Ohio Tools” to find and relate a Person record named “Ross Reynolds” who works for the Company “Northwest Ohio Tools”.
- Network Candidates – Request and receive other TEN members’ candidates directly through a typical People search in the new version. From there, the candidate owner can easily accept the trading partner’s request and send their candidate directly to the Jobs’s Pipeline.
- Ability to Hide Datasheet Cards – A View Preferences icon has been added to all People, Company, and Job Order Datasheets to allow you to hide cards that you don’t utilize. Hiding those unused cards can reduce the amount of scrolling needed to get to important information (like a resume or job description).
- New Manage Notifications Page – A new page has been added to your account settings which allows you to determine which actions will trigger bell notifications within the software and which will trigger email notifications.
- Compensation Field Change – In an effort to make Big Biller more intuitive, we’ve moved the Compensation field out of the Work History card and into the Desired & Compensation card.
- Don’t worry – compensation from the “present” employer was copied over to this new location for you!
- In addition, all compensation data from previous employers was copied to the top of the corresponding Work History Description field.
- Change to ‘Select All’ in Lists – Clicking the ‘Select All’ checkbox in the header of a list will now select the records on the page you’re currently viewing.
- You’ll also be given an option to select all records on all pages.
- This allows for more flexibility when selecting records in your lists…helping you work the way you want to work!
- Ability to Run Private Reports – When running a new Activity, Pipeline, or Placement Report, you are now provided with the options of keeping the Report private, or sharing it with your entire agency. This allows for more confidentiality when running management reports moving forward.
- New Parse Management Settings – A new page has been added to Agency Settings in the Sidebar that allows you to control when and how Big Biller parses records into your database when a duplicate is found via each potential venue. This addition of this new page also includes:
- New Manage Parse Permission – A new user permission has been added to allow managers the flexibility to decide whether or not a user should be able to edit parse management settings for your agency.
- Ability to Turn Off Automatic Tag Parsing – If your agency prefers to manually add Tags to your People records instead of having them automatically parsed, you now have the flexibility of designating that setting from the new Manage Parsing page.
- Re-Parse Prompt with New Resume Add in Attachments – When updating a Current Resume through the Attachments tab on a Person’s record, Big Biller will now prompt to ask if you’d like to re-parse the information
- Recent Records Link in Activities – A ‘Recent Records’ link has been added to all Logged and Scheduled Activities to allow for faster locating and linking of related records.
- Country Searching for People and Companies – International candidates, contacts, and companies are now easy to sort through and find with the new Country search field on the Advanced Search page.
- Improved Sent Items searching on the Email Dashboard – We’ve removed the limit on returned Sent Items on the Email Dashboard to make previously sent emails more accessible.
- Company LinkedIn posting has been restored – Job Board users can once again post to their company LinkedIn page from the Job Advertising interface.
- Inline Edit record titles – You can now change the Title or Name of a record directly from the datasheet, instead of using the Full Edit screen.
- Recorded Activities immediately update in Hotlists and Pipelines – After recording Activities from a Hotlist or Pipeline, you’ll no longer need to refresh the page to have the activity appear in the Last or Next Activity columns.
- Activities scheduled on Planner Day View default to that day – When viewing a past or future day on the Planner’s Day View, any newly created Activities will default to that date for convenience.
- New Delete Attachments permission – We’ve separated the Delete Records permission into two permissions: Delete Records and Delete Attachments. Administrators can now restrict a user from specifically deleting attached files from a record.
- Radius searching in Canada – Location searching has been updated to include the ability to radius search within Canada to further narrow your search results. This includes the location search feature within Big Biller and on the Job Board.
- Auto-populating Location when adding a Job from a Company Datasheet – When adding a new Job from the Company Datasheet, the location is now automatically populated on the new Job to save time in data entry.
- Advertised Compensation is now a range – The Advertised Compensation field on Jobs has been updated to allow for the entry of a range for additional control when advertising or sharing your Jobs.
- Activity Subjects Now Display on Datasheets, Pipelines, and the Planner – You’ll no longer need to open each individual Activity to view the Subject line on the corresponding Datasheets of connected records, the Planner tab, and the Last Activity column on Pipelines.
- Inline Edit Memos on Datasheets – We’ve added the ability to inline edit record memos at the top of Datasheets to quickly put important information at the forefront of a record.
- New ‘All Settings’ page – A new Settings page has been added to the Main Navigation Bar (gear icon) that allows for faster navigation to your account settings and tools.
- Updated Industry and Occupation Code interface – We’ve updated the interface when selecting Industries and Occupation Codes for a record from the list. The updated interface includes a new Find bar that allows for quicker location and selection of these codes for your People, Companies, and Jobs.
- New Country Search Option for Job Boards – An additional option has been added to the Manage Job Board page that allows you to turn on the option for candidates to search Jobs by country.
- Record IDs – As an additional identifier for your records, we are now auto-populating the ID field on all People, Company, and Job records. You can quickly locate a record via their ID in the Find box.
- Activity Filters – Filters have been added to the Activities tab of People, Company, and Job Order records. This allows you to quickly locate Activities on a particular record by keyword, assignee, type, and/or related records.
- Hotlist and Pipeline Removal Icons – To quickly remove a record from a Hotlist or Pipeline, we’ve added removal icons to the corresponding Cards on People, Company, and Job Datasheets.
- Pipeline Star on People Datasheets – The star icon has been added to the Pipeline card on People Datasheets so you can quickly see if a candidate was starred for a particular Job, or mark them as starred without having to navigate to the Job record separately.
- Candidate Outbox View – For members of Top Echelon Network, a Candidate Outbox view has added to the People Dashboard which allows you to review candidates that you or your team has shared to any active Split Job
- Attribute Record Source – In the event that you need to give credit to another Network member for a candidate within your database, you can now do so by attributing the record source on their Datasheet.
- Jump to Resume Link – A “Jump to Resume” link has been added to the Record Preview to allow you to quickly navigate to the candidate’s resume without having to scroll to the bottom of the preview window
- Merge Fields in Standard Emails – You now have the ability to use Merge Fields in Standard emails that are sent to one recipient
- Expanded Keyword Search Limit – The keyword search limit has been expanded to 1,000 characters to allow for longer and more complex Boolean strings
- Candidate Inbox – The new Candidate Inbox View on the People Dashboard allows you to review and make decisions on candidates in the Inbox stage of all your Open Jobs, as well as candidates that have submitted their resume through your Big Biller Job Board (if applicable)
- New People Search Fields – We’ve added two new search options to allow for further filtering of your search result lists:
- The ability to search on the existence of a resume
- The ability to search on the existence of an email address
- Activity Report Record Filter – A new Record Filter has been added to Activity Reports. This new addition allows you to filter down the Report results to review Activities related to a specific record. For example, if you wanted to review all Activity logged for a specific Job Order record.
- Action Icon Update – The “Select an Action” drop-down was changed to the new action icon for more space on each list.
- Redesigned Search Bar – We’ve redesigned the Search bar on the People, Companies, and Jobs Dashboards. This has allowed us to make better use of the space and add the ability to search by Title right from the People and Jobs Dashboards.
- Hotlist Find Bar – The Hotlist section of the Sidebar will now display the 20 most recently modified lists to allow for quicker load times and a Find box has been added to easily locate a particular list by name.
- Job Board Auto Responders – For those who utilize our Job Board service, the ability to send Auto Responders has been added to the Job Board. These are a great way to communicate instantly with your candidates and can serve as a confirmation that their information has been received.
- Job Board Search Bar Widget – The Job Board now provides a snippet of code that can be placed on your website to display a stand-alone search bar widget.
- Movable Activity Windows – The Log and Schedule Activity windows are now movable, allowing you review or copy and paste text from behind it.
- Job Board Featured Jobs For those who utilize our Job Board service, a Featured Jobs option has been added to the Advertising card on Job Order Datasheets. This new feature allows you to flag a job as “Featured” on your website to draw attention to your firm’s hot Job Orders.
- Job Board Quicklinks You now have the ability to build and copy Job Board Quicklinks from Job Search Results. Quicklinks allow you to create and send customized search links to potential candidates.
- Search for Advertised Jobs – We’ve added the ability to locate Jobs that are posted to specific advertising venues through Advanced Search. This includes Jobs that your firm has posted to your Big Biller Job Board, posted through the Top Echelon Job Posting service, shared to Top Echelon Network, and/or shared to the TEN Jobs Feed (if applicable).
- Close Jobs in a Mass Format – We’ve added the ability to close Jobs in a mass format from a list of Job Search Results, or a Hotlist
- Planner Revamp – Our team has been hard at work on our Planner revamp which makes it easier than ever to see what you’ve done and what you need to do for a particular day, week or month. This update includes:
- The ability to switch between Day, Week, Month, and All Overdue views
- A new calendar widget to easily navigate to the Activity list for a certain date
- Click on a specific day, toggle month to month, or manually select a month/year to see activities in the distant future, or in the past
- Filters to narrow down the list of Activities that are displayed for your selected time frame
- “Go to Today” button to easily navigate back to your list of Activities for the current date
- The Planner will now remember your views and filter selections whenever an action is taken, and even after navigating away from the page
- Activity Notifications –Activity Notifications have been added to scheduled Activities. This option will allow for a Notification in the bell icon when your selected date and time arrives. In addition, you can take advantage of browser notifications so you’ll be reminded even if you happen to be logged into Big Biller, but looking at another web page.
- Activity Priority – A Priority field has been added to all scheduled Activities which allows you to assign a level of importance to the items scheduled on your Planner.
- All Notifications Page – The ability to “See All Notifications” has been added to the Notification bell in the top right corner of Big Biller. This allows you to review all of your Notifications from the last 30 days, including the ability to filter by Type.
- Help Center Makeover – The Help section of the Sidebar has a fresh new look! We also rolled out a new Help Center home page, making it easier than ever to find training resources and help materials.
- Planner Activity Count – A daily Activity count was added to the Day and Week views of the Planner, allowing you to see a total number of activities logged/scheduled for a given day.
- Bulk Resume Upload – We are always striving for quicker and easier ways of getting data into Big Biller, so we’ve added a bulk resume upload feature which allows you to mass parse resumes into your database.
- Email Parse Log – The new email parse log will allow you to review results of the resumes you send to the email parser. See which records have been added or updated, and review the reasons that any failures occurred.
- Expanded Radius Search Options – We’ve added additional radius search options to allow you to better target records within a specific radius of a specific City/State or Zip.
- Bulk Ownership Change – The new bulk ownership change feature will allow you to mass transfer the ownership of records and entities from one user to another. For example, if a change in your staff occurs.
- Please note: a new user permission has been added for this feature as well
- Ability to Copy and Paste Resume Text When Adding New People – We’re always striving for quicker and easier ways to enter data into Big Biller, so you now have the ability to copy and paste resume or profile text into a Resume Text box when adding new People records.
- Ability to Edit Activity Completed Date – We’ve added the ability to edit the completed date and time of Activities. This new functionality allows you to document Activities that were – completed on a past date to allow for accurate reporting.
- Manually Log Email Activity Types – You now have the ability to manually log or schedule Activities using the Email Incoming or Email Outgoing types.
- Pipeline Report – A new Report has been added to Big Biller! The new Pipeline Report will allow you to review Pipeline candidates across multiple Job Orders at one time so you can establish priorities and review your overall progress.
- All Records Pipeline View – An “All Records” view has been added to the Pipeline, so you can quickly review and take an action on all records within one Job Order at one time.
- Owner Filter for Jobs Dashboard – We’ve added a Record Owner filter to the Jobs Dashboard, which allows you to filter the Open Jobs by user. There is also an option to view “All Recruiters” at the top of the drop-down.
- Sort-able Pipeline Columns – You can now sort the columns in a Pipeline to further organize the data according to your workflow.
- Pipeline Highlight When Navigating from a Datasheet – When navigating to a Pipeline from a Person’s Datasheet (or Record Preview), their name will now be highlighted within the list for quicker access.
- Compensation and Fee Added to Jobs Dashboard – A Compensation/Fee column has been added to the Jobs Dashboard to allow you to review and sort on additional details when reviewing your current openings.
- Activity Columns added to Pipeline Views – Last and Next Activity information has been added to the Inbox and Placement views of the Pipeline. If you do not see them displayed by default, you can add them through your View Preferences.
- Top Echelon Status Site – We have launched a new status site to keep all customers informed of scheduled maintenance or unscheduled interruptions in service.
- Record Toggle in Record Preview – “Next” and “Previous” icons have been added to all Record Previews. This addition will provide a quick way to work through lists of records in search results, Pipelines, and Hotlists.
- Select All in Pipelines – “Select all” functionality has been added to the Pipeline. This will allow you to quickly take action on all records within a specific view.
- Furthest Stage Count – A number count has been added to the Furthest Stage column on the Jobs Dashboard. This will allow you to see how many candidates are in the furthest stage of your Pipelines.
- Start Date Driver for Placement Report – A change has been made to Placement Reports. The Start Date is now the primary metric for the Timeframe filter on this report. Therefore, when logging placements, you must enter a Start Date for the placement to display on your future Placement Reports.
- Adding Work Phone Numbers to New Contact Records Work phone numbers will now be automatically added to new employees on that record. This will save time when adding new contacts to existing company records.
- Ability to Move Custom Fields – We’ve added functionality to custom fields. You now have the ability to re-order and move fields into new custom cards. This allows for even further customization of your Datasheets.
- Email Activity Updates – We’ve added functionality to Email Incoming and Email Outgoing Activities. You can now:
- Relate additional records to Email Activities
- View the corresponding Subject within Email Activities
- Edit the Activity Type for Email Activities
- Share Jobs to a Company LinkedIn Page – You now have the ability to post to a company LinkedIn page through the Big Biller Job Board
- Highlighted Keywords in People Search Results – When running a keyword search for People records, the keywords are now highlighted in resumes on the Record Preview. This makes it quicker to review your matching candidates.