Placement Forms in Top Echelon Recruiting Software allow you to record and track important details for your filled job orders. By default, all new users have the ability to file, edit, and delete Placement Forms.
Please note that the ability to set Placement Form permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To set Placement Form permissions for a user:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set Placement Form permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Agency Placements section
- To the right of Ability to File Placement Forms, Ability to Edit Placement Forms, and Ability to Delete Placement Forms, set the appropriate permission for each of these three settings
- Yes = this user can file, edit, and/or delete Placement Forms
- No = this user cannot file, edit, and/or delete Placement Forms
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made