The top left card on a Network Candidate Datasheet displays the corresponding Record Source, along with any associated Pipeline Source(s), if applicable. This allows you to see which trading partner is due credit for the Candidate for each corresponding Job that they’re associated with at that time.
Record Source = This is the person responsible for adding the candidate to your database originally
- The candidate could have been added via a direct TEN Share, Network Candidate Request, TEN Jobs Feed nomination, or manually attributed.
- The Record Source is due credit for the Job the Candidate was submitted to, along with any other Jobs in the future where the candidate is internally added to the Pipeline by any user on your account
Pipeline Source = This is the person or venue responsible for adding the candidate to a particular Pipeline.
- Pipeline Source may be different from the original Record Source, if a different trading partner submits the Person to a Pipeline that they were not already a part of
- A candidate may have multiple unique Pipeline Sources if they’re submitted to multiple unique Pipelines via different trading partners or venues
Both of these sources are also displayed as columns in each Pipeline. If you don’t see them displayed in your Pipeline view, they may need to be added via the View Preferences icon.
Let’s take a look at an example:
- In this scenario, Todd is the Record Source and is due credit if the candidate if placed at the Accountant Job
- Todd would also be due credit for any Jobs in the future where the candidate is internally added to the Pipeline by any user on your account
- All communication regarding the placement process for the Accountant Job should go through Todd
- J.D. is the Pipeline Source and is due credit if the candidate is placed at the Senior Accountant Job
- All communication regarding the placement process for the Senior Accountant Job should go through J.D.