Top Echelon Recruiting Software’s search function allows you to quickly get your hands on a specific group of records. Once you have your results, you can tweak the way you view the data, preview records, filter or sort your list, modify the search criteria, save the search, and/or take action on the records right from your list of results.
Watching videos not your thing? Below is a step-by-step tutorial on how to manage your search results –
To tweak the way you’re viewing your search results:
- Click on the grid icon in the top right corner of the list to view your column options. We call this your View Preferences.
- View Preferences allow you to add or remove columns from display
- Check any column that you wish to view and uncheck any column that you wish to hide
- After making your selections, click the “x” in the top right corner to close the View Preferences
- You can also sort your columns by clicking on the column header you wish to sort by
To preview a record in your list of search results:
- You’ll see the record preview open on the right side of the page, overlapping your current list
- Use the scroll bar on the right of the record preview to scroll through the Datasheet and click the X in the top right corner when you’re ready to close
To filter your list:
- Click on a filter on the left side of the page to narrow down the search results based on that data point
- To remove a filter, click the “x” to the right of the filter name at the top of the list of applied filters
To save your search:
- Click on the Save Search link in the top right corner of the page
To take action on your search results:
- Select the corresponding records by clicking the check boxes to the left of the record names
- Click to expand the action icon at the top of the list to email the records, schedule or log activities for them, add them to a hotlist or pipeline, export the records to a spreadsheet, or delete them from your database entirely.
To modify your search criteria:
- Click the Modify Search link in the top right corner of your results to view the Advanced Search page