Looking to export a list of People, Companies, or Jobs to a spreadsheet in Top Echelon Recruiting Software? This article will walk you through how to do it!
Please note that Activities will not be included in the export.
To start an export:
- To begin, make sure that you’ve run a Search, opened up a Hotlist, navigated to the People Dashboard, or navigated to a Pipeline to locate the appropriate records
- Select the check boxes to the left of the records you wish to export and then click on the action icon at the top of the list
- Select Export to Spreadsheet and the spreadsheet request will be entered into the queue
- Depending on the size of your list, it make take some time to export
- You’ll see a blue slide-out in the bottom left corner of the screen confirming that the request is being processed
- You’ll see a new notification in the top right corner of Top Echelon Recruiting Software once your export is ready to download
- As soon as the file is available to download, you can access it at any time from the Files & Exports page within Settings or by clicking on the corresponding notification