After a report is generated, the Table Details view can be exported to a spreadsheet. You’ll be notified as soon as the file is available to download from the Files & Exports page within Settings.
To export a report:
- Start by building and running an Activity Report, Pipeline Report, or Placement Report within Top Echelon Recruiting Software
- When you’re happy with your report, click the Export Details link in the top right corner of the results
- Depending on the size of your report, it make take some time to export
- You’ll see a blue slide-out in the bottom left corner of the screen confirming that the request is being processed
- You’ll see a new notification in the top right corner of Top Echelon Recruiting Software once your export is ready to download
- As soon as the file is available to download, you can access it at any time from the Files & Exports page within Settings or by clicking on the corresponding notification