The Top Echelon Recruiting Software Job Board gives you the ability to configure the displayed fields for specific pages. You can show or hide the Advertised Compensation, Job ID, and Job Type on the Job Detail pages, as well as choose whether or not the Job Search interface includes fields for international and remote Job searching.
Please note that the ability to set Job Board page options is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage your firm’s Job Board.
To edit these Job Board page options:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Job Board section and then select Manage Job Board
- Section 2 of the Manage Job Board page will allow you to configure your Job Board page options:
- Exclude Advertised Compensation – checking this box will remove the Advertised Compensation field from all Job Detail pages on your Job Board
- Exclude Job ID – checking this box will remove the Job ID field from all Job Detail pages on your Job Board
- Exclude Job Type – checking this box will remove the Job Type field from all Job Detail pages on your Job Board
- Allow For Searching By Country – checking this box will add a Country drop-down field to the search interface of your Job Board
- Please note that City/State search is only available for the United States of America and Canada
- Allow for Searching By Remote – checking this box will add a Full Remote checkbox to the search interface of your Job Board