Top Echelon Recruiting Software’s emailer allows you to send outgoing emails right from the database. You can send these emails individually, or in a mass format. Mass emails prevent each recipient from seeing the other recipients for the message. Any email can be set to the mass Email Type, but emails sent to 11 or more recipients or originating from a list will automatically be set as a mass email.
By default, all new users have access to send mass emails from Top Echelon Recruiting Software.
Please note that the ability to set mass email permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To set mass email permissions:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set mass email permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Email section
- To the right of Ability to Send Mass Email, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can send mass emails from Top Echelon Recruiting Software
- No = this user cannot send mass emails from Top Echelon Recruiting Software
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made