Top Echelon Recruiting Software gives you the ability to create and customize email signatures which can auto-populate with each new email you compose within the software.
By default, all new users have the ability to manage email signatures for your firm. This includes the ability to create new signatures, edit existing signatures, and/or delete signatures for all other users on your account.
Please note that the ability to set email signature permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from managing email signatures:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set email signature management permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Email section
- To the right of Manage Signatures, set the appropriate permission
- My = this user can only manage signatures where they are listed as the signature owner (including adding, editing, and/or deleting email signatures)
- All = this user can manage all email signatures within the firm, regardless of owner (including adding, editing, and/or deleting email signatures)
- None = this user cannot manage email signatures within the software (including adding, editing, and/or deleting email signatures)
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made