Health IT Staffing
Top Echelon Contracting can help you meet critical Electronic Health Record deadlines.
Health IT staffing is a priority for many healthcare providers as they move from paper patient records to Electronic Health Records (EHRs). The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act requires healthcare providers to achieve “meaningful use” of EHR systems by 2015 or receive reductions in their Medicare payments.
As you coordinate your health IT staffing, you may want to consider utilizing contractors to:
- Quickly ramp up to meet deadlines
- Easily reduce health IT staff post-implementation
- Try health IT professionals before hiring full-time
- Reduce costs – only pay for hours worked (no employer taxes, benefits contributions, etc.)
How Top Echelon Contracting Can Help
Top Echelon Contracting works with a national group of recruiters to place a variety of health IT contractors, including healthcare systems analysts, clinical IT consultants, healthcare integration engineers, health information technicians, etc.
Once the recruiter has matched the contractor to your specific job needs, Top Echelon Contracting becomes the W-2 Employer of Record and handles all the legal, financial, and administrative details of the contract placement. We have specialized in this service since 1992 and even offer a contractor employee benefits package.
In additional to our standard hiring practices, we can provide the following services:
- Background checks and drug screenings
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act) Agreement
- Immunization Verification: Hepatitis B and TB
- OIG/HHS (Medicare Fraud) Search
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training and Testing
- Skills Checklists – Occupation Specification
- CPR Training and Certification