- Traditional contract staffing
- 1099 to W-2 conversions
- Temp-to-direct hire
- Retiree re-staffing
- Non-recruited candidates
How it works
We help recruiters offer contract staffing by becoming the Employer of Record for the contractors they place. As such, we manage the process and coordinate all of the financial, administrative, and responsibilities, including:
- Employment Paperwork and Forms (Contract, W-4, etc.)
- Employee Benefits Administration (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), etc.)
- Immigration Authorization (I-9 and E-Verify)
- Weekly Payroll funding and processing including:
- Federal Income Tax Withholding
- Social Security (employee and employer share)
- Medicare (employee and employer share)
- Federal Unemployment
- State Income Tax Withholding
- State Unemployment Insurance
- State Disability Insurance (if applicable)
- Worker’s Compensation Premiums
- Year-end W-2 Forms
- Expense Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit into Employee Bank Accounts
All you have to do is authorize billing by approving a weekly timesheet and pay a simple invoice.
How Can Contract Staffing Help Your Company?
As a full-service contract staffing back-office, Top Echelon Contracting maintains a complete and comprehensive Certificate of Insurance.
Top Echelon Contracting conducts a background check on every contractor placed through our contract staffing back-office.
Find out how Top Echelon Contracting is helping employers meet critical Electronic Health Record deadlines.