Working on Contract
Freedom and flexibility without sacrificing the perks of traditional employment
There are a number of advantages for Contractors working on contract:
- Work/life balance
- Be paid for every hour worked, including overtime hours
- Weekly paycheck with the option of direct deposit
- Access to benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, and 401(k)
- Increase technical and professional knowledge to enhance resume
- Evaluate position before accepting full-time job
- Bridge time between direct-hire periods
- Opportunity to travel
As a back-office service provider, Top Echelon Contracting will serve as your W-2 employer during your assignment. We will handle your employment paperwork, payroll, benefits administration, and other employment-related issues.
Top Echelon Contracting firmly believes that great benefits attract quality candidates and also provide a motivating force for employee retention.