The following steps are a few of the subtle changes that will help your efforts for reviewing and increasing production in recruiting in the New Year:
Step #1—Write down 10 non-negotiable goals and dated action items.
You will only attain a higher level of success for your reasons . . . no one else’s!
- Set goals in ALL aspects of your life (and not just in recruiting).
- Include dated action items.
- Post the goals where you can see them as you work your desk.
- Highlight the action items as you achieve them.
Step #2—Determine small rewards and consequences
- If you attain your goals, reward yourself, don’t just pay bills.
- If you don’t attain goals, give something up.
- Determine in advance and share with your co-workers.
- Add unattained goals to future months’ production.
Step #3—Track your stats and ratios (all rainmakers do).
- You can then focus on the daily results you need to consistently hit or surpass goals.
Step #4—Consistently increase your number of send-outs.
- Your job is to get your candidates in front of hiring authorities every day.
- Definition of Send-Out = Candidate in Front of Hiring Authority (first interview).
Step #5—Get organized!
- Clean out what is on, in, and around your desk.
- Prosperity is NOT attracted to disorganization.
Step #6—Conduct a weekly review.
- What did you do right? (Do more of those activities.)
- What wasted your time? (Stop doing those things immediately.)
- What new idea should you implement next week?
There are only a few weeks left in the year! What will YOU be doing to review and increase production in recruiting in the New Year?
— — —
Barb Bruno, CPC/CTS is a guest writer for the Top Echelon Recruiter Training Blog, and you can hire her for your next conference or event or for in-house training. Barb’s training techniques have guided thousands to a higher level of sales and profits. She is best known for her methodical, easy-to-implement strategies that she shares with her audiences. Her enthusiasm is contagious! If you would like to hire Barb, please call 219.663.9609, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Good as Gold Training online.